Rolled Steel Grader Blades
ESCO manufactures a complete line of curved double bevel cutting edges, regular and overlay bits and ground engaging tools for motor graders.
These products include:
- ForgeTemp® high-carbon grader blades for the most economical solution in high-abrasion, low-impact applications
- MaxTemp® heat-treated, through-hardened blades to provide a balance between wear resistance and impact breakage.
- Surface hardened grader cutting edges provides maximum wear resistance. Unique design is self-sharpening for maximum penetration
- End bits and overlay end bits help protect the moldboard, while extending the life of cutting edges
- MaxTemp serrated grader blades are available in select sizes
Infinity® 2000 Grading System
The innovative Infinity 2000 grading system replaces conventional grader blades with rotating, replaceable tungsten carbide bits.
The Infinity system gives you:
- Grader blades that last as long as 5 to 15 sets of standard blades
- Reduced dust and brings larger gravel particles to the top of the road surface
- Heavy-duty mining system with 3/4" bolt holes available for haul roads